The world’s first compatible FrSky, Betaflight ready, born for acro flight controller for the Tiny Whoop/Inductrix quad!
Full Betaflight compatibility on a STM32 F103 Naze32 style processor. Fully programmable through Betalfight using the onboard USB port! Tune all the parameters, PID’s, and rates to your perfect settings!
Finally, you can fly your Tiny Whoop style quad in full rate mode (or even air mode!), fully execute flips/ rolls, and shoot the smallest of gaps with precision! Tuned to give you that locked in feeling you get with standard race quads.
We make two versions: FrSky compatible. No more hacks or modules named after a certain citrus fruit required, just bind and fly! Please select the option that is right for you when making your purchase.
This board is designed to work with current Tiny Whoop/Inductrix setups, just replace the current board with our new BeeBrain v.1 board and experience the next level of flight control.
- Fully compatible upgrade board for the Tiny Whoop/Inductrix quad.
- Full Betaflight compatible Naze32 3×1 format board
- Program via USB port
- (Taranis) FrSky
- STM32 F103 processor
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Weight: 2.96 grams / 3.37 grams with hardware
- 1x BeeBrain Flight Controller
- 1x set of mounting hardware (4 screws and 4 rubber grommets)